You might think that you can't homeschool because you have a special needs child, but we're here to tell you that it's not only possible, but that many special needs students thrive in a homeschool environment. As the teacher, you know your child's talents and weak areas, and are able to tailor instruction accordingly.
Opening Reminder : We will be open October 1st, from 8am - noon.
But what about the questions that will inevitably arise?
Legal Information & the State Dept.
- OK State Dept of Education
- Comprehensive List of OK Special Needs Resources
- Special Needs Homeschoolers - Laws for Each State
- Speech Therapy / Articulation / Speech : Carry Over
- Occupational Therapy
- Teaching the Distractible Child
Tips & Tricks